samedi 5 avril 2014

Sexy Surprise!!! He can't say NO to NO-NO time.

I have to milestone this triumph.

After some years together the sparks go, right? Over coffee, my friend complains about how her husband wants to get busy all the time...and I am ... feeling like her husband!

I am a woman who is more... gourmande. That sells well, doesn't it? But once in a relationship, where routine is just less exciting...how do you get excited?

So many magazines know the answer... but you know (or think you know) your companion and what he will do and not do. (Not to mention getting turned down as a woman is a huge blow to the ego...and confusing when you have perverts or even gentlemen hitting on you throughout the day.)

This "slowing" of our bedroom locomotion for me was not normal, but for my companion it was completely normal (says the man who stopped having sex all together with his previous girlfriend of four years! I don't want that to be our end.... PLUS I NEED NO-NO TIME!!!)

I finally took the reigns. Black corsette, black matching thong, black thigh-highs, black high heels. He likes black! "Hook-ah" make-up...ok, not... but I put on a little more than normal. Practiced some sexy moves.... "Lookin' good, coquine."

I lit candles, turned the lights down, quickly found a "sensual music" playlist... I was romancing myself at that point! The ambiance was great. Extra points: I even already made his lunch for tomorrow and a snack for when he got home!

I texted him to ask how tired he was and if we could do the deed...but I did not use a question mark on that phrase...because ...This was MISSION: SEDUCTRICE.

I let him in the door. Right away, he said I looked great and was pleasantly surprised. He quickly put down his things, drank some water, stripped down...and we stepped right into our own little erotica story. It was HOT HOT HOT. I was even blown away. He kept saying thank you pour le cadeau.

I had spent so much time worrying about whether he no longer wanted to because he was less attracted to me, etc.... a bunch of dumb questions...And thinking I was the one who wanted this the most...but it was something we both wanted and seriously enjoyed/enjoy. I still have flashbacks to it and he kept thanking me...even this morning! It feels great. I also feel more connected to him. I mean sex is not everything...but it is definitely important.

It is normal for sex to become less interesting...but it is not normal to stop. I just had to discover ways to change it up (without stepping over lines we don't like...). He is fairly traditional...but I think a lot of people have a kinky side. Well, at least, we do! He offered up some ideas on his part too. He is definitely a team player; we just had to get the stadium ready and get in the game more. ;)

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire