samedi 8 mars 2014

Work on Your Don't-Hit-on-Me Moves, Honey

My companion just sent me a text saying an apparently homosexual man was asking him a lot of questions and trying to touch him.

First of all, touching you? I am so paranoid about pickpockets that I'd be like "get outta here" (with my face)/I would get out of there so fast there would be no time for him to ask me my astrological sign! (I'm a pisces though ;) )

Second, I feel sorry he got bothered on his way to go hiking. That's what he gets for lookin' so damn cute. Just kidding.

Third, welcome to my world! Being a male, he gets bugged a lot less so he doesn't have to think about his Don't-Hit-on-Me moves every single day he goes out. I, being a female with average everything, do. I'm so good at shooting people down or blocking them off before they even get a chance to say a thing. Maybe that is why some Parisian women are seen as cold...but if a warmer approach were taken, there would be a lot of unwanted contact.

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire