dimanche 2 mars 2014

Still got that Assthma though

It is a beautiful day and I really want to run, but this random bout of asthma is making me sound like I have been smoking filterless cigarettes for 40 years. It hurts! I dug up my allergy pills. Hopefully that will help. I know I have horrible spring allergies in Paris. It is the worst ever! A girl I met from Columbia said the same exact thing. I had no allergies in Florida, only some in Wisconsin (less flowering plants), and here my nose and eyes pour and I can't breathe as well. I only get occassional asthma. Once was from living off the interstate in Houston in the summer (super bad air pollution). The other was my first spring in Paris. I have been toughing it out all week. It normally goes away, but I guess I'll go to the doctor just so I'll have an inhaler here. All the asthmatics raise your inhalers in solidarity.

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire